The term "waste not, want not," which probably originated in Yorkshire, means exactly what it says: “never wasting anything results in never wanting anything.” For example, only purchase enough perishable food at the grocery store that you know will be eaten up during the week, before it goes bad. Waste not, want not. Only buy what you need, not wasting your hard earned on money on things that might have to be thrown away.
Tell us what you are doing to be mindful of you waste today.
- Tell us in the comments section of this blog below
- Tell us on the RMOG Facebook Page
- Post a picture on Facebook and tag @"The Real Meaning of GREEN"
- Tell us on the Muse in Purple Blog
- And be sure to log into Rafflecopter here for super easy bonus point. Get 10 points each for following the blogs and RMOG Facebook page and 1 point per day for tweeting about the challenge #btcecochallenge
~Kristin & Kelsey