About: Starting June 1, 2013, we invite you to participate in our eco-challenge. The challenges are simple and are all related to living a sustainable life. Living sustainability not only fosters a healthy life for your body, soul, and mind, it restores and protects our natural environment.
Ideas on how to fulfill the challenge:
So...the more you participate the better chance you have of winning!!
- If you are posting on the Muse or RMOG blog you must be logged in under your google/yahoo OR, if you do not have a blogger account and are posting anonymously, you must provide your first and last name or email address
- Base Points will be tracked manually
- Bonus Points will be tracked by Rafflecopter
- Rafflecopter, a giveaway manager, will be used to track bonus entries of all contestants.
- All bonus points must be entered via the rafflecopter widget available via The Muse in Purple or RMOG Blog posts.
- To follow The Muse in Purple or the RMOG via GFC please click on the “join this site” on each individual blog to be considered for each bonus points.
- For bonus points to count for sharing the eco-challenge on your facebook wall, please include the Real Meaning of Green by tagging “The Real Meaning of GREEN” in your wall post.
- Once you have added the blog button to your individual blog, please include your blog url in your rafflecopter entry for verification
- HTML code for blog button: <center><a href="http://amuseinpurple.
blogspot.com/" target="_blank"><img alt="Be The Change" border="0" src="http://i31.photobucket. com/albums/c356/kpauxtis/ Button_zpsfccdcd16.jpg" /></a><br /><br /><div style="background-color: white; border: 1px dashed rgb(94, 78, 64); color: black; height: 100px; overflow: auto; width: 150px;"><a href="http://amuseinpurple. blogspot.com/" target="_blank"><img src="http://i31.photobucket. com/albums/c356/kpauxtis/ Button_zpsfccdcd16.jpg" border="0" alt="Be The Chnage" /> </a></div></center>
- To be awarded points...
- Your facebook post or blog comment must be made by midnight of the same day. So for example, if you take a picture of yourself at the Farmer’s Market on Sunday, you must post the picture with caption by Sunday at midnight (U.S pacific time). Don’t worry, if you forget or don’t have time, you can always use the picture for the same day of the week or the following week.
- The completed activity must be appropriate for the challenge.
- The caption must match the picture you are posting.
- You cannot use the same picture twice within one month.
- Please, no inappropriate pictures.
- All entries will be validated and tracked.
- About Blog & Facebook Page Managers: We will be participating and posting our challenge activities, as we want you all to see what we do on a daily basis to be GREEN, but we will not be earning points nor will we be eligible to win prizes. These managers include: Kristin McGinnis, Kelsey Pauxtis, Jessica Nuckles-Wright, and Sage Ashcroft.
- In the unlikely event of a tie: All qualified entries will be assigned a number, and then entered into a random number generator via http://www.random.org/ . One winner will be chosen and be awarded the grand prize of one (1) conscious box. Runners up will receive prizes at the discretion of eco-challenge moderators.
a Rafflecopter giveaway